Basic Search Engine Optimization Review for your Medical Website: $800.00
Your review will begin with a 1 hour consultation call to discuss the specifics of your medical practice. Specifically, we will want to know about you and your practice, your short and long term goals for increasing your medical website’s presence; and, any other concerns you may have.
Once we have finished our initial consultation, we will schedule a follow-up call that will take place within 5 business days to discuss our findings. This call typically ranges from 1-2 hours.
Following our final consultation, you will also receive by first class mail a detailed hard copy assessment of our findings and recommendations.
Our proprietary SEO analysis for your medical website includes the following:
Not only will we examine your website, local profiles, directory listings, social media profiles, online reviews, and press releases, but we will also conduct a comprehensive review of core SEO elements. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- What is the structure of your Medical Website? Does it have a sitemap?
- Is your medical website user friendly?
- Have you incorporated the necessary legal and regulatory disclosures?
- Where is your website placed in the search engine result pages?
- Who are your competitors? How does your website and page rank compare?
- Does your site have a linking strategy?
- Does your website have inbound links from quality external sites?
- Is your hyperlinked text relevant and is the navigation seamless through your medical site?
- Does each page of your website have a page title, header tags (along with alternate header tags) and robot.txt files?